We understand that buying or selling a property is a big decision and a significant matter for almost everyone. Let us help you by cutting through the paperwork and making sure that you are not entering into a deal you will regret later, attending to all the details and making sure your matter proceeds smoothly and settles on time.
We can assist you with all aspects of conveyancing at competitive rates, including:
- Sale and purchase of houses, units, land, retirement village units and rural land
- 'Off the plan' sales and purchases
- Sale and purchase of retail, commercial and industrial properties
- Information about the costs involved, including stamp duty
- Preparation of contracts and vendor's statements for sale of real estate
- Review and checking of contracts and vendor's statements
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance for first home owners with the First Home Owners Grant
- Property developments
- Property division
- Commercial and retail leases
- Licence agreements
Our clients include first and subsequent home buyers, investors, businesses, builders and property developers. We have decades of experience in property law and have represented thousands of buyers and sellers, bringing peace of mind to our clients.
For further information about conveyancing click .
Contact us for a quote.
Commercial & Business Law
Powers of Attorney
Retail & Commercial Leases