At CTA Lawyers, we strive to make the process of buying or selling a property as easy and stress-free as possible.
We guide you through the process and explain things clearly and in plain English so that you understand every step. We will post or email everything to you so that you don't have to come into our offices if you don't want to. We always endeavour to take your calls or call you back promptly. If you are selling, we make sure that your contract and vendor's statement are prepared quickly.
We offer the security of fully qualified lawyer representation in your sale or purchase and decades of experience in property law, having represented thousands of buyers and sellers in conveyancing matters.
We can assist you with all aspects of conveyancing at competitive rates, including:
- Sale and purchase of houses, units, land, retirement village units and rural land
- 'Off the plan' sales and purchases
- Sale and purchase of retail, commercial and industrial properties
- Information about the costs involved, including stamp duty
- Preparation of contracts and vendor's statements for sale of real estate
- Review and checking of contracts and vendor's statements
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance for first home owners with the First Home Owners Grant
- Property developments
- Property division
- Commercial and retail leases
- Licence agreements
For further information about conveyancing click .
Contact us for a quote.
Powers of Attorney
Retail & Commercial Leases